Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi is about constantly innovating and developing new products. That’s a huge and exciting challenge but we need the right people to help keep all the plates spinning… That’s why we’re recruiting to expand out Project Management Team, looking for Project Managers who can help organise all the different development projects, track progress and project finances, provide regular status reports and visibility across all projects, and ensure that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed as we bring new products into production.
This position would suit someone who enjoys a challenge, is self-starting, great with people but also has an eye for detail. Someone with experience in project management who is looking for a new challenge.
• Supporting every member of the Engineering, Products and Innovation Departments to embed good project management disciplines
• Ensuring that the myenergi New Product Development process is followed, with accurate records, full documentation at each stage and formal sign off at each Stage Gate.
• Taking the lead on developing the overall project plan and development budget for their projects.
• Assisting with placing orders / contracts required for each project and tracking the costs incurred against the planned budget.
• Maintaining the project plans and RAID logs, ensuring that issues are identified quickly and raised as appropriate.
• Providing monthly status reports to the Senior Management
• Liaising with other departments to support the transition of new products into Production and to product launch.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• 2+ year experience in a relevant project management role;
• Good with computers. Confident using Microsoft Project and Excel.
• Experience developing and maintaining RAID logs.
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
• Comfortable producing written status reports and presenting these to senior management.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme