myenergi is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. Our success comes from our ethos – to help customers understand their energy usage and make the right decisions about renewable energy. We innovate, manufacture and deliver solutions for our customers.
As we grow, we’re now looking to find the right person to manage our Business IT. Someone with the energy and vision to ensure that our IT systems are secure, scalable and deliver value.
This position would suit someone who enjoys a challenge, with a strong background in Business IT particularly if that it includes manufacturing as well as office and finance systems.
You’ll be confident delivering value from Microsoft 365, know the “ins and outs” of firewalls, antivirus, threat management, DDOS, diverse routing etc but equally comfortable discussing Data Protection, GDPR and taking the lead to implement new IT systems and infrastructure.
Ready to lead and develop our IT team, looking for a new challenge and excited about the challenges that come with a young and rapidly growing business, then we want to hear from you.
• Strategic leadership of all aspects of Business IT.
• Ensure that IT department delivers a robust, reliable and smart IT infrastructure.
• Be at the forefront of innovation to ensure delivery of best-in-class solutions.
• Work closely with stakeholders, SLT & C-Suite to ensure alignment with business strategy.
• Ensure continuous improvement of all IT policies and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of current best-practise, implementing solutions as appropriate.
• Analyse business requirements of all departments to determine its technology needs.
• Be accountable for providing a fantastic user experience across 400+ users (and growing).
• Provide Leadership and be responsible for developing existing IT team.
• Ensure the IT function contributes to business changes, proactively supporting new business implementations and Operational improvements.
• Road map planning and budget management for IT function.
• To put in place the necessary IT governance arrangements to ensure successful delivery of the IT programme / strategy.
• To ensure that all IT projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality.
• To deliver continuous improvements in the current IT service, significantly increasing the value it adds to the organisation.
• To review developments in IT which may enhance service to the existing business.
• Accountability for System Security, Availability, Resilience and Disaster Recovery.
• Data Protection / GDPR compliance.
• Be responsible for the effective management of all aspects of the IT Service Desk.
· Extensive demonstrable experience of working within a Business IT role.
· Always striving to deliver value to the business through IT systems and services.
· Experience with Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint.
· Detailed understanding of legal responsibilities and demonstration of delivery for data protection under GDPR, including requirements for handling customer data in different countries.
· Delivery of Business IT across different countries.
· Proven delivery of significant business IT projects.
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
· Good attention to detail.
· Positive outlook.
· Believe in a better, greener future and want to play a role in making it happen sooner.
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.