myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.
We are excited to be launching the myenergi academi! We are recruiting for a Finance and Accounting Apprentice. This is a work based apprenticeship with a day release. The apprenticeship is 12 months long.
• Process documents for both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Credit control duties, including debit note processing.
• Liase with other departments on purchase ledger documents ie setting up new suppliers, invoice queries.
• Update spreadsheets for both AP & AR on a daily basis.
• Prepare payment runs for suppliers.
• Track and reconcile bank statements.
• General office duties/admin.
• Support the team in administrative duties including producing letters, sending emails etc.
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• Assist with company credit card expenses.
• Other finance and administration duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Positive attitude.
• Good communicator.
• 5 GCSEs at 4 and above including Maths and English.
• A passion for learning and the ability to present with confidence.
• IT and administration skills.
• Experience with Microsoft systems.
• An interest in the renewables sector.