Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to recruit a Management Account. As the UK Management Account for overheads you will play a key role in the preparation of the UK monthly management accounts.
-Preparation and presentation of UK Monthly Management Accounts (Overheads), including journal postings, and balance sheet reconciliations in relation to overheads
-Prepare monthly KPIs in relation to overheads
-Provide in-depth analysis of variances and trends
-Presentation of monthly results to heads of departments/budget holders
-Support heads of department with preparation of annual budgets
-Support heads of department with reforecasts
-Active participation in the yearly and half year audits
-Preparation of VAT returns
-Preparation of statutory returns, such as ONS forms
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Part Qualified accountant, preferred finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts,
- Able to demonstrate a positive mindset and a flexible, team playing approach
- Able to communicate well outside of finance
- Strong systems knowledge/experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.