Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As we continue to grow rapidly, we need to make sure that they remain at the heart of our new products and services – that’s why we’re recruiting for a newly created Digital Product Owner role, responsible for defining and delivering the entire digital customer experience, design and interface across our key customer touchpoints, our mobile app and customer account web-portal. Acting as an ambassador for our digital brand, ensuring continuity and consistency.
Reporting into the Senior Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for collecting and managing complex requirements and will have the ability to translate these into well understood product concepts.
You will work closely with our Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Software development teams as well as the UI/UX Designers within the team, to deliver a best-in-class digital experience for our users.
You will have previous experience as a Product Owner delivering on mobile and/or desktop plat-forms. You will be a self-starter with a flexible approach, who is able to shape the product roadmap, manage the backlog of new features, set priorities, and deliver customer centric products and services to market.
• Working with the Senior Digital Product Manager and wider Products team to deliver the digital product roadmap and vision.
• Excellent communicator in all forms, able to translate ideas and updates into succinct information and confidently communicate to all levels of the business.
• Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams (including Engineering, Software Engineering, Strategy, Marketing and Sales) to ensure requirements our products are designed with our customers at the forefront
Working alongside UI/UX designers to dissect a design brief and requirements, identify knowledge gaps and use ingenious thinking to solve problems others ignore to deliver industry disrupting step changes in digital user experience.
• Management of the digital product & feature backlog, prioritisation of work, requirements refinement and user acceptance testing/sign off, including creation of product documentation where necessary
• Development strong bonds with the Development Teams to ensure new products and features are delivered successfully to market on a regular cadence.
• Proactively work alongside our strategy team to develop and maintain a deep understanding of relevant industry trends, competitors and technology, as well as market problems and customer needs
• Be the expert in all elements of our digital touch points, solutions and propositions, naturally leading and driving change in line with the digital and physical roadmaps amongst key stake-holders
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous experience in the Electric Vehicle industry, with demonstrable experience in product delivery, within an Agile environment
• Experience of owning products through their lifecycle from idea to market launch
• Strong commercial acumen with a proven ability to identify key issues/opportunities, create clarity and insight
• Prioritising the sprint backlog, balancing the demands of the business and customers to realise value for myenergi
• Highly organised with excellent communication, influencing and decision-making skills
• A strong problem solver, with the ability to find creative and innovative ways to deliver customer value, aligned to our strategic goals
• An ability to translate complex requirements/approaches into an easy to digest format for product stakeholders and customers alike
• Adaptable, with a hands-on approach to delivery
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued