Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
At myenergi we are constantly striving to give our customers the best possible solutions and services. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow, we need to ensure that we are approaching and providing the latest future proof solutions to our customers.
That’s why we’re recruiting for a newly created UX/UI Designer role. You will be responsible for defining and delivering the entire customer experience, design and interface across our key customer touchpoints, our mobile app and customer account web-portal. Acting as an ambassador for our digital brand, ensuring continuity and consistency.
You will work closely with the Senior Digital Product Manager executing the digital solutions roadmap and requirements. We are looking for a collaborative team player, working with a cross functional team, including 3rd parties.
You will have demonstrable experience in a similar position working on mobile and/or desktop platforms. You must have the ability to translate complex technical requirements into usable solutions for customers; whilst working at pace to achieve tight deadlines –a self-starter and managing your own direction will be key to this role.
The successful candidate will be skilled in user-centric design thinking, championing this approach to maintain a collaborative design and interface process. You will have the ability to translate a variety of customers’ needs into simple, yet intuitive user friendly experiences.
This role will report to the Senior Digital Product Manager.
• Champion a user experience first approach, ensuring the technical products and solutions we offer are easy, intuitive, and engaging for all users.
• Be able to dissect a design brief and requirements, identify knowledge gaps and use ingenious thinking to solve problems others ignore to deliver industry disrupting step changes in digital user experience.
• Manage and be responsible for the design and new features development roadmap, working with various teams to develop ideas addressing customer and business needs.
• Work closely with Product Owners and Development teams to deliver concepts and solutions quickly through an Agile Sprint framework.
• Collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical teams continuously throughout the lifecycle of the project. Presenting work to stakeholders throughout project lifecycle.
• Own the UX end-to-end, from creating personas, user journeys, wireframes, conceptual ideas, and inter-active prototypes to pixel perfect designs that deliver engaging experiences to our customers.
• Utilise different research methods and obtain diverse inputs i.e. product, market analysis, customer feedback, metrics and usability findings, to identify and define new concepts and solutions to customer problems.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous experience as a UX/UI Designer working on end customer mobile/web applications – please include URL links of your portfolio with the application.
• Committed to quality and best practice, with a sharp eye for detail.
• A highly motivated self-starter ready to own the role.
• Well organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight timescales and changing priorities.
• Exceptional communicator, who can articulate key concepts in an accessible manner to non-technical stakeholders, technical teams and end users.
• Have a collaborative way of working, breaking down barriers to move relationships and initiatives forward, working with peers, scrum teams and business stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued