Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
Production Cell Leader – Conventional Build (Wave Solder), is responsible for leading a team in Conventional/Through hole and wave soldering manufacturing of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA) and ensuring Health and Safety guidelines, Quality and Standard operating procedures are adhered to in within their section working under the Shift Supervisor.
• Ensure Company Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures are always adhered to (internal and external to their areas of control). Report and deal with any issues via appropriate company policies & procedures. Think Safe!
• Leading a team to execute through hole build and wave soldering of PCBA’s.
• Carry out effective communication to direct reports related to area of control and any feedback from up-per management.
• Required to be hands on to help achieve required outputs and look for opportunities (Conventional Manufacturing Experience).
• Support Operators on best practice and with training (internal and external).
• Ensure correct assembly of products while periodically inspecting products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
• Addresses problems with production equipment and highlights them as needed to correct business function.
• Promote and facilitate good housekeeping throughout their area of control using (5s) principles with their teams.
• Review/investigate/highlight non-conformance & waste throughout their area of control and initiate.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
High school diploma or GCSE`s
Previous experience Electronics manufacture.
Experience working in a SMT Manufacturing environment with Conventional Build experience
Basic H&S understanding
Basic IT understanding on how to use Microsoft packages.
IPC Knowledge or training would be highly desirable
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Team Leader Rate
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of peoples backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.