Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re looking for someone who will be a key component in delivering new innovation initiatives. The Innovation Analyst will be a key role in supporting the development and delivery of myenergi’s future products and services.
Qualifications- The Innovation Analyst will be a key part of the creation and delivery of various, high-impact innovation projects across a spectrum of disciplines including hardware, digital and testing new business models.
- Delivering competitor, market, product research to identify opportunity and to determine solutions to technological challenges.
- Specific areas of focus will be within delivery of complex, cross-functional projects in both Government and internally-funded environments.
- Working with a range of stakeholders including Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Product, Customer Support and Marketing – and with our external collaborative Innovation partners to shape, agree the scope and deliver the plan for our innovation work.
- Working with our technology partners to shape the functionality, features and design of new necessary hardware and associated digital solutions.
- Delivering insight to the wider business from your innovation projects, with a strong focus on commercialising results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Passionate about all things energy, with a good understanding of the energy system and low-carbon tech sector.
- Analytical and numerate – you should be detail-driven, strategically-minded, self-motivated, and have a forward-leaning approach to business – but also comfortable working with ambiguity.
- A problem solver who thrives on resolving daily challenges in a fast-moving environment
- A hunger for getting things done and achieving results that deliver real impact.
- Able to balance varied workloads, prioritise, independently problem solve in a cross-functional business environment.
- A good communicator, able to deal with a wide range of stakeholders and use reports and presentations to capture/document project findings
- Passionate about the environment, technology, energy and what we’re trying to achieve as a business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Exposure to project delivery processes, with a some experience in shaping and technology focussed projects.
- Educated to Degree level in an a relevant technical/scientific discipline.
- Some experience of the energy sector is preferable, practical experience of low carbon technologies, with heating or electrical works being a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.