Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 400 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance.
Due to the continued rapid business growth and expansion of our Engineering team, we are looking to recruit a Compliance Engineer to support the Compliance Manager.
• Supporting both pre-compliance testing & validation and external certification projects to ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout.
• Monitor and maintain existing approvals and certifications across multiple product lines.
• Creation and maintenance of various technical documents and compliance reports.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Educated to HND/degree level or have relevant compliance experience.
• Experience with CE/Safety/EMC/Radio would be advantageous.
• SharePoint, PowerPoint, MS Office Excel, Word, Visio, etc.
• Must have full UK driving license and be prepared for occasional site visits.
Basic electrical/electronic experience is essential
• Ability to absorb, analyse and articulate legislative documents and standards.
• Able to prepare and articulate persuasive technical arguments.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.