Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 400 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. Due to the continued rapid business growth and expansion of our Engineering team, we are looking to recruit a senior hardware development engineer.
• Specify, Design, Document and Test analogue and digital circuit designs with respect to embedded hardware development.
• Circuit analysis, modelling and simulation using common industry tools.
• Work with compliance team to ensure relevant standards are inherent in new designs.
• Component research and collaboration with procurement team.
• Recognise developments/inventions that lead to new patents, and support IP team.
• Collaboration with engineering and production teams, for test and product lifetime support.
• Firmware for ARM Cortex devices (DOE).
• Identify technical and project risks.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• BEng/MEng in a relevant subject or demonstrable experience working at this level.
• Experience of electronics life-cycle design.
• Experience of schematic capture and PCB layout.
• Experience designing circuits for embedded systems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Test plan development alongside QA & Test Team.
• Work autonomously to provide innovative solutions to unique challenges.
Strong consideration will also be given to experience in any of the following:
• Altium Designer and/or DipTrace software packages.
• Understanding of PCB layout for RF.
• Power electronics experience inc. Power Line Communications
• IoT Communication hardware and protocols.
• High speed circuit design.
• Coding experience (C, C#, Python).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.