Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
The Customer Account Manager is a key role within the delivery work-stream and will report directly to the Internal Operations Director. Working alongside the Project Engineers as part of the Project Delivery Team, the role will be responsible for ensuring myenergi installations delivers a consistent, high-level of service to all customers and stakeholders operating in a new and exciting industry.
1. Working with colleagues as a team to achieve team SLAs & KPIs.
2. Provide office support customers, installational engineers & supervisors.
3. Efficient installation scheduling and engineer routing.
4. Customer pre-installation.
5. Customer installation technical support.
Supporting the Project Engineers with project delivery.
6. DNO applications, notification and liaison.
7. Using and updating all IT systems to ensure accurate data is recorded.
8. Track and monitor the progress of works from inception to practical completion, managing any follow up work.
9. Customer invoicing.
10. Continuously review projects to identify outstanding works.
11. Schedule and allocate outstanding work to ensure projects are fully completed.
13. Ensure work orders are practically completed and systems are updated in real time with accurate, detailed quality information, with particular attention to costs.
14. Work closely with the installation teams and supervisors to monitor productivity and identify gaps or inefficiencies in resources affecting the allocation and completion of work in accordance with process and procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
1. Previous experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre within the EV Industry is desirable but not essential - training would be provided to suitable candidates.
2. Experience of solar photovoltaic and battery storage installations is desirable but not essential - training would be provided to suitable candidates.
3. Comfortable dealing with customers over the phone.
4. A good understanding of Customer Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
5. Past background of service delivery in a geographical environment.
6. Ability to meet deadlines, targets and schedules.
7. Commercially aware with a good understanding of profitability.
8. Experience providing job cost analysis insights.
9. Able to plan and take responsibility for approximately for multiple projects simultaneously as part of a delivery team.
10. Able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
11. Capable of working from home unsupervised and ensuring daily tasks are completed.
12. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
13. Computer literate and confident using full Office 365 suite.
14. Positive disposition who enjoys working in a high-paced growth environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, London/hybrid
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.