Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi are constantly innovating and developing new products but the business needs the right people to keep all the plates spinning. We need a seasoned pro where project management is concerned, someone that can help manage the variety of initiatives across the business, but also someone who can help us shape and develop this into a Programme Office Function.
Activity will be mainly focused on new product development, working closely with key functions across the business. You will be expected to use your experience to help organise all the different development projects, track progress and project finances, provide regular status reports and visibility across all projects, and ensure that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed as we bring new products into production.
This position would suit someone who enjoys a challenge, is self-starting, great with people but also has an eye for detail. You will need to have proven project management experience, managing multiple, complex initiatives and ideally having worked in a Programme Office environment.
· Supporting the Products team in the delivery of new product initiatives across the business.
· Helping to establish and lead the new project management function.
· Managing project progress and scope across a multiple complex initiatives, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget. Managing and communicating risks, issues and change requests from both internal and third party sources.
· Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders with regular contact on projects’ status and changes.
· End-to-end responsibility for Managing the project life cycle from requirements through to delivery and into support and maintenance.
· Working with the Department Directors and Project Sponsor to provide visibility of project status, manage the overall project plan and highlight issues, risks and opportunities for each of the projects that are running.
· Managing all appropriate documentation related to each initiative, eg RAID logs, timelines etc.
· Manage all stakeholder meetings and provide clear documentation prior to and after meetings from functional working groups to project steering sessions.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Extensive experience in a relevant project management role.
· Ability to cut through the complex technical side of our initiatives and turn that into a project plan.
· Experience developing and maintaining RAID logs and governance documentation.
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
· Excellent organisational skills, including attention to detail.
· Comfortable producing written status reports and presenting these to senior management.
· Experience with agile project management would be advantageous.
· Experience coordinating remote working teams.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.