Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
This a broad all round Finance Manager role taking ownership of the day-to-day finances of the UK D2C business. The role will report to the MD of the D2C business and Group Financial Controller.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the management accounts, and submission in line with group reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of board pack, including detailed financial analysis and KPIs.
- Finance business partnering the MD, in preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flows etc.
- Implementation and ownership of the ERP systems and other key systems.
- Preparation of information to complete annual compliance, ie. statutory accounts, tax computations.
- Recruit and build finance team, as appropriate, as the business grows.
- Submit quarterly VAT returns, CIS returns, ONS returns etc.
- Ensure adherence to all financial controls.
- Provision of all information to auditors.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), minimum 3 years PQE.
- Broad all-round experience, including management accounts, and business partnering.
- Strong commercial acumen, desire to truly understand the numbers.
- Have strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels, and across the business.
- Be pro-active and with a can do attitude and able to handle tasks and drive results without close supervision.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.