Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
We are recruiting for a Group Financial Controller who will take overall responsibility for ensuring all controls are operating effectively and financial transactions are recorded and reported accurately. The successful candidate will report into the CFO, whilst also building strong working relationships throughout the company.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract position.
• Provide accurate, timely and comprehensive financial reporting to the management team.
• Cashflow and working capital planning and management.
• Production of budgeting and forecasting information.
• Management reporting, providing insightful business performance analysis to the management team and C-Suite.
• Lead the existing finance team ensuring that monthly, quarterly and annual performance is accurately reported and ready for review in accordance with timelines.
• Oversee all accounting procedures, financial transactions and systems used by the company.
• Manage the annual statutory audit and corporation tax process.
• Attending operational meetings and working closely with senior management.
• Liaison with contacts from overseas subsidiaries.
• Provide advice and guidance to colleagues and management teams.
• Oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual tax compliance matters.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Good communicator and has the ability to articulate with non financial staff.
• Senior Finance Business Partnering
• Proven track record of effectively managing a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Proficiency with Excel
• Good analytical and multitasking skill's
Previous group accounting experience required
Job Type: Full-time, interim 12 month fixed-term contract.
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.