Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to continued growth & development, we are now recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the wider business, providing strategic and financial support across various departments.
- Building effective stakeholder engagement maintaining relationships with management / budget holders and wider stakeholders.
- Providing financial support & direction to department heads.
- Supporting the preparation, monitoring and control of forecasts and budgets.
- Cost monitoring against a range of financial measures and expense categories.
- Provide input to cost reports, including trend analysis and early warnings as necessary.
- Providing information and reports at appropriate level budget holder meetings.
- Providing information to financial data to provide clear information and evidence to support business activities and requirements.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- Experience within a fast paced environment will be beneficial.
- Excellent MS Office experience including Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.