Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
We are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to oversee the maintenance and operation of buildings and other infrastructures to ensure all facilities are functioning optimally and safely. This is a full time position and your usual hours will be 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Managing repairs and monitoring systems performance.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well maintained.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of parts and ordering items as necessary.
- Overseeing and supervising a small facilities team.
- Ensuring compliance with security, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Plan for business continuity and improvements.
- Managing refurbishments and office moves.
- Managing the budgets and accounts, taking equipment audits.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts with providers for various business services.
- Manage and maintain contact with external contractors/clients.
- Working in conjunction with Facilities Project Manager on anything 'project' related - e.g. new buildings / renovations.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Minimising the environmental impacts of our facilities including but not limited to energy and water consumption, waste/recycling and carbon emissions.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Full, clean driving license required due to multiple sites.
- Leadership skills to manage team and contractors.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Negotiation skills for negotiating contracts and for managing projects.
- The ability to set targets, deadlines and budgets.
- Qualification facilities management.
- Sound problem-solving skills and a willingness to be available after-hours when required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday Leave - Because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.