Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative, and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi is set to become the UK's leading home EV charge point provider, after surpassing the 500,000 unit sales milestone! To continue on our trajectory, we are now looking to build on our successful commercial partnerships to bring our best-selling zappi and wider eco tech portfolio direct to customers. To support this route-to-market, we are looking for a Key Partner Lead to support the Partner Channel Manager, integrating new partnerships whilst developing and growing existing accounts. This role requires enthusiasm for partnerships and an understanding that these are what help to drive long term value for the business.
- As a Key Partner Lead, you will identify, sign and manage partnerships, working to identify potential ways the organisation and its partners can build solutions together.
- Manage relationships for a portfolio of active partners, including assessment of partner value, prioritisation of focus areas and development of future strategic pipeline opportunities.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Connected Partners while developing strategies to increase revenue generated from the relationships
- Complete ownership and accountability to agreed performance standards (measurable results = revenue generated from new partner and increase in revenue generated per partner)
- Facilitate partner onboarding, including but not limited to: Data needs identification, data orders, and ongoing communication
- Undertake visits to customers on a frequent basis
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Commercial acumen: Previous experience in a sales role. Demonstrate an ability to read people and clearly articulate how our proposition can help the customer.
- Self-Starter: Comfortable generating new leads.
- Outgoing and personable: comfortable meeting new people and starting conversations.
- Authentic and genuine desire to build relationships.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communicator
- Experience working with specific targets (and exceeding them).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday Leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday, right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.