Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative, and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
The purpose of this role is to support safe Test solutions within a production environment, facilitating, efficient, reliable, and stable platforms across manufacturing sites.
This role is a combination of both practical and engineering solutions. Required to undertake project tasks to contribute to their successful completion in line with the project plan and to support manufacturing centres globally.
• Uncompromising approach to safety both personally and equipment.
• Actively maintain test solutions to provide a safe, robust working environment for all employees.
• Working closely with test, process and production teams to ensure stability and optimisation of test solutions.
• Evaluate the performance of test solutions aided by the use of Statistical Process Control including MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures).
• Understanding Engineering documentation (Including schematics and CAD drawings) in order to work, repair and optimise test solutions.
• Carrying out Preventative Maintenance (PM) to ensure that test solutions are working to their optimum level of performance, as prompted by the PM database and or by the manufactures recommendations, including the ability to order spares.
• Assist Test Engineers with commissioning test solutions.
• Training Operators to safely operate test equipment.
• Maintaining a 5S Culture.
• Maximum flexibility in terms of working hours.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Worked within manufacturing.
• Experience working in a test environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday Leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday, right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.