Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative, and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
The successful candidate will assist the existing Talent & HR department in sourcing, screening, and onboarding high calibre candidates for key departments across the business.
- You will be involved in the full recruitment process from the initial candidate briefing right through to selection, offer stage and onboarding, taking ownership throughout and always striving to deliver the best talent into the business.
- Responsible for screening external and internal applications and conducting initial telephone interviews where necessary.
- Ensuring new employees are onboarded appropriately & correctly by liaising with Talent/HR colleagues.
- Posting job adverts, and managing the response from this.
- Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, booking interviews, and making sure that the candidates and stakeholders always receive a professional recruitment service.
- Supporting the Talent Manager in delivering new employee inductions.
- Sourcing and approaching high calibre candidates via LinkedIn, Job boards and other suitable sources by using key word searches.
- Updating and maintaining internal ATS..
- Working closely with key Stakeholders to influence and manage expectations / working with urgency and to timescales.
- Proactively headhunting candidates and creating a pipeline of future talent for different roles and departments across the business.
- Monitoring a shared Recruitment inbox and responding to careers website enquiries. Ensuring all successful candidates are suited to the business needs and goals.
- Drive employer branding.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience.
- The successful candidate will be highly personable with the ability to build rapport with prospective candidates and colleagues at all levels across the business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Work proactively using own initiative.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday Leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday, right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.